I'm just sayin'

DLO

118 mph
Since he's in Germany, I'm gonna guess the Autobahn.
That's pretty badass though.
:D

Could never go over 100 in Cali without getting rolled. :(

dementodad

Demented
Yeees. I do love me some Autobahn. There is a stretch between here and work where there is no speed limit. Other times the speed limit is 120 or 130 kmh. In town the speed limit is 30 to 50 kmh, which is slower than in the US.

dementodad

Demented
Yeah, it's an automatic. About that, how much difference would I notice if I were to put on a high pro cold air intake? Then if I added headers? My wallet is tight right now, so I can't dump a bunch of cash into the car. The first thing that has to be done is getting the roof (if not more) painted.

dementodad

Demented
@ asteadydecline: no, no, it's kmh, so about 120mph, but still completely legal. I have had it up to 220kmh (about 135mph), but I normally don't go about 160kmh (100mph). The craziest thing is that I get passed often at 160kmh, by Audi RSs, Mercedes AMGs and BMW M series. They drive like maniacs.

@ Jason: It wasn't as fast as you cumming in your pants while dreaming of the Autobahn, but 30 minutes is just a ridiculous exaggeration. BeeAHch. 8}

But seriously, back to the question of sport breathers and headers. Will there be a noticeable improvement?