Im moving :)

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah dude... theres no way i would pay that much money for that house. sorry to say. move to the east coast and get yourself a house thats twice as big for half as much :thumbs up

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
DarkDB1 said:

I dont like how there's no privacy in the backyard :( ... So much for skinny dipping with a hot girl :(
aren't all the newer houses like that? i know i can look right over to my neighbor's backyard LOL not because i'm a pervert or anything...
plus the lawns aren't as big as they are in older houses...i don't know if that made sense...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
seems like my post was ignored, you can get a whole flock of hoes and play naked whatever in that yard

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Ominous G2 said:
seems like my post was ignored, you can get a whole flock of hoes and play naked whatever in that yard
naked chess...because that's the thing to do

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
me and omi are on the same page pretty much. but theres still houses that are just as nice for cheaper

DarkDB1

I dont wanna move that far.

I still have family and friends down here so i want to stay in NorCal :)

And my dad has his work in Oakland, Where the house is thats already a 1.5Hour drive every morning.

My dads women owns 2 businesses down here, 1 is a school teaching immigrants and anyone who doesnt know english how to speak fluent english also help making immigrants legal. 2 is a place where she does customers taxes :D

DarkDB1

So i seen the house for the first time... Its nice... I like it... But afew things HAVE to change.

2 rooms... 1 is pretty much all designed for a female infant, And the other is for lil boys about 2-5yrs old im guessing.

The infant room has lil sleeping babys painted on the wall with stars, clouds, sky and all... They did excellent work on it BUT the room's new owner is my 15yr old sister.

Then my room has wall paper striping... Of Zebra's, Gerraffes (sp?) and lions... Hell no

Here's the pix i took.

She's waiting to see her new room.

What the hell there's crap in her room.

Kinda cramped, But the garage is pretty big, I got the entire 2 car side to myself once they finish unloading the boxes.

The pool... Didnt thing the fabric and plastic fence would of kept kids out but my brother and sister inlaw stopped by and they had my nieces (soon to be 2 and a 3yr old)... It worked, they wanted to get to the pool badly to throw rocks in it and touch the water fall... They threw a rock over the fence eventually into the pool... Hope the little auto vaccuum thing inside the pool doesnt swallow it and break it (that tube has a heavy vaccuum at the end of thats just rolling around the bottom of the pool)

My sister took this picture obviously... That shirt makes me look fat :(

Staircase.

My sisters future room.

Entry way to the sitting room...

Last edited:

DarkDB1

My fat looking ass again... Kitchen :oops:

Eh... My dads women and her son are moving in already, Ill be moving in... in about 1.5-3 months... Im not sure, Once a forsale sign go's up on my current house and people start taking tours... Im gone...