im new...lots of pics of the teg.

SexiMexi

this is my 94 ls. pretty much bone stock except for a short ram and a drop. i plan on swapping the motor for a low mileage b18b in jan or feb, putting a small turbo kit togethor and running low boost on that meanwhile building my old block from the bottom up.

its lowered on kyb agx adjustables with h&r sports and energy suspension bushings all around. ITR wing, ITR lip, shaved moldings, shaved trunk key hole and "integras" on font and rear bumper. tint and audio of course. i plan on getting an HID kit for christmas.

this is what i started off with feb 04

and here are some random pics of it now

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
So which wheels are actualley on the car? Looks good.

SexiMexi

as of now the car looks exactly like my the picture in my sig. thank you

i have clears/ambers and fat fives/black wheels all used in different combinations to express my mood the best :D

watwah

wow man its very nice i like it i can see u have done alot of work to it good job and keep up the work

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I like how the fat fives look with the '98 front end. It looks real clean and simple. 100% better than before. Great job!

speedin

The Transporter
teggyls said:
very nice ride lovin the all black im sure speedins gonna like this one
uhhhhhh, uummmmm. me likey! very nice man. put those black blades back on their!

SexiMexi

thanks guys!

only thing about the black wheels (from a g2 by the way painted black) is that two of them are bald. as in literally BALD. ive had several people come up to me and ask me if they were slicks lol

siscoke

are u guys allowd to drive racingtyres on the public roads btw? like semi slicks n stuff?

greetz sis