im new on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdm4u

i love my teggy!
im just join,here is what i drive!im just buy this car,cuz my other teggy somebody stolen from my house ,so what you thing abot my teggy?

acura1

Nice ride what year is it again ? next time you take a photo try to find a way to cover your plates up.
try to get some close-up's of the motor others like that.And some photos of the interior too. But all in all its nice
I also am new to the world of Acura, i own a 94 Acura Integera :lime green / lambo doors So welcome also
please stick around and learn all about your Acura. And i agree drop it a bit not too much and work on getting some nice rims
and you will be fine.

Last edited:

jdm4u

i love my teggy!
Nice ride what year is it again ? next time you take a photo try to find a way to cover your plates up.
try to get some close-up's of the motor others like that.And some photos of the interior too. But all in all its nice
I also am new to the world of Acura, i own a 94 Acura Integera :lime green / lambo doors So welcome also
please stick around and learn all about your Acura. And i agree drop it a bit not too much and work on getting some nice rims
and you will be fine.
1999,yeah i have my suspension ready for it,but is no money to install.i got SKUNK2 LOWER SPRINGS WHIT BLUE TOKIKO SHOCK!