im new to ci

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
b16s aint bad. betcha cant fuck with mine

dont let these integra guys make you feel bad about the mighty b16. i mean shit some of them get smoked by Ds

danny

o yea once i get it runin im gonna fix everything im gonna get rims and tires build it and then turbo it. it already has i think theyre eibach coil over suspension exhaust its all gutted thatas pretty much it. i just need to do the wiring but i duno how to do it its at a shop but they dont no how to do it so im bringin it home tmrw and im just gonna get a custom wiring harness from rywhire.com and i hope that will work if any of u no if their harnesses are good or not id like to no b4 i buy it thank u

mattrt09

thank you for saving that G2

welcome from a fellow 2nd gen'er. your headed the right direction

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
AHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHA!! LOOK AT YOUR BUMPER!! It makes your car look like a vending machine!! LOL j/p

:D Welcome to CI. Your dad was probably doing you a favor when he hit it with a trailer..
LOL!!!!!!!!! TRINH!!!!!!!! YOU"RE SO MEAN!!!

I laughed when I read your comment.

Welcome to the club man! Wiring blows. know that from the start. good luck

danny

it might not be to bad for u but wiring to me is like the most hardest thing to go threw my head i have no idea what im doin with whires everything else im alrite at but thats the only thing that need s to be dun if any of u no of any wiring diagrams that will show me how to do it that would be good but right now im screwed cuzi duno wut to do i think im just gonna have to take it sumwere else and have to pay for sumbudy to do it