im New...

Da Teg

Im New...and I am a girl....lol

hey, Im new....i heard about this site and thought id check it out...
Im Heather.. im 19....and i drive a CLEAN white 2 dr 90 gs 5 speed and i love it!!!...lol :D
Im planning on putting a turbo on my teg soon so i can go own some people...lol

Last edited:

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Da Teg said:
hey, Im new....i heard about this site and thought id check it out...
Im Heather.. im 19....and i drive a CLEAN white 2 dr 90 gs 5 speed and i love it!!!...lol :D
Im planning on putting a turbo on my teg soon so i can go own some people...lol

HEY THERE WELL WELCOME TO CLUBINTEGRA WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE NEW MEMBERS AND HOPE U LIKE IT HERE WE ARE ALL PRETTY MUCH LAY BACK PEOPLE AND I CONSIDER THEESE GUYS & GIRLS MY HOMMIES SO WELCOME ONCE AGAIN AND LETS SEE SOME PICS OF THAT SEXY TEGGY

integrayean

inline4 whore
1329itr00 said:
yo whats up and welcome lets see that second gen get some pics up dude lol welcome to CI.com
heather sounds like a girls name to me dude....... some g2 tried to race me and cut me off in a construction one lane zone opening up to a 3 lane i wanted to show him but i had to turn left to get to work and i was already late anyway off topic welcome to club integra!!!!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
welcome to the club your gonna love it around here we are a pretty much layed back group of ppl

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
hey girl welcome to ci hope you like it...i love it i learn alot from these guys...

Da Teg

1329itr00 said:
yo whats up and welcome lets see that second gen get some pics up dude lol welcome to CI.com

hahahaha...im not a dude :shock: ...lol....Im a GIRL...anyways...thanks for the welcome...lol

Hondaintegrada9

ChUcK nOrRiS iS mAd JdM
Always glad to see another g2er, lets see some pics of your clean Da. You'll find this site very useful i have already and everyones always willing to help you out any which way they can-John

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hot shit people are hearin about CI. I wish there were more girls with G2s in my area, then I might not be single.

b18c_teg

Hey welcome to CI Heather, can't wait to see some of those G2 pics. You gonna love it here, enjoy ur stay and hope you visit CI often.

Da Teg

thanx for all of the welcomes!! I'll get some recent pics of my car soon...its very dirty right now..looks like i went mudding in my teg..it looks brown even tho is white.. :suprise: .hahahaha...but i would never do that ...its WAY too low...id prolly get stuck...lol