Im SICK of this scene...

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
Im sick of the way the car scene is turning, especially in the honda/acura scene. all the cool people are JDM, and your gay if you have a body kit.

JDM means Japan Domestic Market. not "my car is so JDM and all the bitch's love me for it". just because you throw an OEM ITR steering wheel on your car and some OEM Si wheels doesnt mean your cool or JDM.

before people start to hate me for this post, dont get me wrong...i like the "jdm" cars. but its just getting out of hand. in Japan...you know, the place where all the JDM parts come from. many, and i mean many of them drive cars with body kits. loud exhaust, and guess what....extreme decals and vinyls all over the car. but they are usually fast, isnt that what we are about? being fast. right? so stop judging everyone on what they have and where it came from, OEM or not. what you build is yours, and it should reflect you. not what the people on this forum and the streets think is cool.

All my friends tell me to get 1 piece headlights for my DA, I ask them why..."because they're cool and JDM"

im sure some will hate me over this post and I dont care, i wrote it and its me. hopefully it will make some people realize they should build their own car, not everyone else's perfect vision of a JDM car.......

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Im sick of the way the car scene is turning, especially in the honda/acura scene. all the cool people are JDM, and your gay if you have a body kit.

JDM means Japan Domestic Market. not "my car is so JDM and all the bitch's love me for it". just because you throw an OEM ITR steering wheel on your car and some OEM Si wheels doesnt mean your cool or JDM.

before people start to hate me for this post, dont get me wrong...i like the "jdm" cars. but its just getting out of hand. in Japan...you know, the place where all the JDM parts come from. many, and i mean many of them drive cars with body kits. loud exhaust, and guess what....extreme decals and vinyls all over the car. but they are usually fast, isnt that what we are about? being fast. right? so stop judging everyone on what they have and where it came from, OEM or not. what you build is yours, and it should reflect you. not what the people on this forum and the streets think is cool.

All my friends tell me to get 1 piece headlights for my DA, I ask them why..."because they're cool and JDM"

im sure some will hate me over this post and I dont care, i wrote it and its me. hopefully it will make some people realize they should build their own car, not everyone else's perfect vision of a JDM car.......

I agree with you 100% Eric you don't know how much crap me and my buddy James get for the way we built his car and saw the pictures it has the crazy paint, bodykit, and fiberglass interior. It don't just look good but the cars fast to with many mods done to the engine.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
you know...James car is what woke me up, he posted alot of pics of the car and told a story about it. i thought it was rice at a glance but read into the story and looked at the details. I could tell alot of heart was put into the car and it was what he wanted. And im not hating on your for your Si wheels. they look good on there.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
you know...James car is what woke me up, he posted alot of pics of the car and told a story about it. i thought it was rice at a glance but read into the story and looked at the details. I could tell alot of heart was put into the car and it was what he wanted. And im not hating on your for your Si wheels. they look good on there.
Yea James car did get alot of attention me and him built that car together along with others. bought it for $800 3 years ago and been working on it ever since the car came along way were just now finishing up the final touches on the interior.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Your reason has been made MANY times before.

Personally, I like the JDM theme not beacuse "it's JDM y0!" but because I personally like the way it looks. Are you going to hate on me because I like the JDM? I'm not hating on my buddy's cars either. One drives a Cavi with a full body kit, and the other has a DelSol with s2k tail lights, ek civic front end, and it's painted bright orange and honestly, BOTH of them will get more of "tha bitches" if we go out cruising because of how original their cars look.

I say get 1 piece headlights because it gets rid of the lines up front. Kinda like why I had the JDM horn button on my DA. Not because it was JDM but because it said "Integra" instead of "Acura". I thought it looked better. I would have had 1 pieces too, but I got rid of the DA before had the money.

If you're not getting them because they're JDM you're stupid. If you're not getting them because you actually don't like how they look then I'll understand.

90% of the people on this site tune their cars for themselves.. If someone asks for my opinion I'll give it to them. Doesn't mean they aren't sweet if they don't take the part I sugest. It just means they went a different route.

No one is original anymore unless they build their own body kits/lips/wings/whatever the fuck else you want to make. If you want to be original, make your own shit...

[/rant]

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask

Personally, I like the JDM theme not beacuse "it's JDM y0!" but because I personally like the way it looks. Are you going to hate on me because I like the JDM? I'm not hating on my buddy's cars either. One drives a Cavi with a full body kit, and the other has a DelSol with s2k tail lights, ek civic front end, and it's painted bright orange and honestly, BOTH of them will get more of "tha bitches" if we go out cruising because of how original their cars look.

I say get 1 piece headlights because it gets rid of the lines up front. Kinda like why I had the JDM horn button on my DA. Not because it was JDM but because it said "Integra" instead of "Acura". I thought it looked better. I would have had 1 pieces too, but I got rid of the DA before had the money.

If you're not getting them because they're JDM you're stupid. If you're not getting them because you actually don't like how they look then I'll understand.

90% of the people on this site tune their cars for themselves.. If someone asks for my opinion I'll give it to them. Doesn't mean they aren't sweet if they don't take the part I sugest. It just means they went a different route.

No one is original anymore unless they build their own body kits/lips/wings/whatever the fuck else you want to make. If you want to be original, make your own shit...

[/rant]
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
Not hating if you like or have JDM parts. just saying im sick of all the people who tear the scene down by calling a car gay because it has something non JDM on it. im all for originality. Im sticking with OEM headlights in my DA because i like the look of them better. I know the cars with body kits and flashy paint get the women...thats what they like. something that stands out and draws attention.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i hate it too.

the worse quote i have heard yet.
some kid, " are your fog lights jdm?
me.."no...there oem"
some kid, " but these came on the jdm integras right?
me, " no, are you retarded?, they didnt even make this front clip in japan........do some research before you ask stupid questions and really get schooled by someone."

its so annoying........" im going for the jdm look".

yea......everyone who dont know how to make a car custom goes "jdm"

JDM IS THE NEW RICE

kcombs

GS=goes slow

[/rant]
well said kuchta everyone hear has their own style of tuning some like jdm some like usdm,ukdm

and most of the people on hear will agree that the some jdm stuff is better not because it's jdm but cause it looks better.
lots of stuff looks better overseas that we don't get.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
well said kuchta everyone hear has their own style of tuning some like jdm some like usdm,ukdm

and most of the people on hear will agree that the some jdm stuff is better not because it's jdm but cause it looks better.
lots of stuff looks better overseas that we don't get.
i really like the ukdm type-r front........but if i got it......i wouldnt call my car ukdm........ever.