I'm the new guy!

JayDeeEmDc2

Just registered an acccount here just picked up my 95 integra ls ive been driving hondas for a while now like i have a 93 civic hatch si turbo, but this is my first teggy bought it off a good friend of mine for 2800 i would post up some pics but its kinda late right now. haha well just wanted to post up and check out the site.. ohh and anyone on here from vegas??

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Welcome sir! im not from vegas but i will be there for the drift d comp :)

silentnight

im the new guy too

how the heck do i post a thred couse iv got questions lol and im not the computer freindly lol

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
Welcome to CI! on the right top corner says Forum tools in the forums sections click post new thread but first enter according to what category the topic is considered if its 2nd gen go into 2nd gen if its for sale go into that section read the rules and post etc

JayDeeEmDc2

x2. show us that civic too.
haha alright heres the teg.. i know i know its really dirty im washing it tommorrow.

and the civic..

sorry for the horrible pics cell phone camera..
so there they are let me know what you guys think..
neither of them are close to being finished especially the teg just getting started on that next thing for sure though is wheels.

Last edited:

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Nice teg...dont see any rust from the pics so thats a plus...and i got the same Blox lca's and megan tie bar :)..oh and gotta straighten out the rear H emblem.

JayDeeEmDc2

Nice teg...dont see any rust from the pics so thats a plus...and i got the same Blox lca's and megan tie bar :)..oh and gotta straighten out the rear H emblem.
haha thanks man.. yeah i know i need to get some better adhesive it came on the car when i bought it. but thanks man!:Df