I'm the new guy!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i want that civic. but sexy cars. do you rock those steelies year round or do you have some sexy shoes you arent showing us?

JayDeeEmDc2

thanks to both of you guys AcurInteg96 and Vtec-Pwr!!! haha i might have a little something hanging around in boxes lol if you know what i mean no names or anything but maybe something like cough cough cpr's haha and im gonna be getting some itr's in the jdm 4 lug.

but yeah i hardly drive the hatch anymore its all my girls now.
and i already have my lips ordered they should be in by tommorrow i got the front and the back ones.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcome man, nice DC and EG. i wish i kept my hatch.

Wheeles187

welcome! im kinda new myself. but heres something i learned. DC2 is a GSR and DC4 are RS LS and GS.
and i see the honda dirt bike in the back ground. ha i used to race a yamaha yz125.

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
Yeaa nice nice clean u need to take the tegg even further than the EG they look great tho

JayDeeEmDc2

thank you all for sll the feedback i cant wait to keep the parts coming into it. i will keep everything updated when i get new things but thank you all for the positive feedback.. keep it coming!!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
XS Power FTL..... But hell, I'm using a few XS Power products in my setup also... I hope your manifold doesn't crack in a million pieces Lol

I really dig the integra's side skirts

JayDeeEmDc2

XS Power FTL..... But hell, I'm using a few XS Power products in my setup also... I hope your manifold doesn't crack in a million pieces Lol

I really dig the integra's side skirts
haha i know man i already went through a manifold and a snail... but i dont think ill have anymore problems with the snail. garret t66 lol lot of lag but when it picks up it moves haha but thanks for the good words man!!