I'm very picky.

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm doing what I want with MY car.
And you'll probably be crying to us later about the crap parts you bought for YOUR car.

The lowering springs are very old:
Which shows the quality of Eibach...

and they are also on stock struts.
There's your problem.

The ride is too soft: my wheels bottom out often.
It's soft and bottoms out because of blown struts. A fresh set of Konis would've cost the same as those Yonakas...

The Yonakas are much stiffer and also adjustable.
And will probably turn to shit in no time.

As stated: I am on a tight budget and working within my means.

:rolf:

phatintegra

Banned
I'm doing what I want with MY car. The lowering springs are very old: and they are also on stock struts. The ride is too soft: my wheels bottom out often. The Yonakas are much stiffer and also adjustable. As stated: I am on a tight budget and working within my means.
I'm going to say it again, since I already said it in your other thread.

I have no issue with the Sportline I been running those springs for almost 16 years now and still running them since the year 2000 on stock 15" mesh wheel then went to 17" in 2004 when I did a ITR 5 lug conversion. You can now tell me how old is your spring, lol. The reason the spring is soft is due to blown struts. You can't run OEM struts with Sportline spring. f***ing 1/2 ass jobs. Also get your ass a f***ing front camber kit and get your fender rolled. already mention it in your other thread.

Last edited:

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
I believe I have some of the wheels you are looking for.. if I can find the 4th one!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
He's on a "Yonaka coilover" budget. He can't afford your BuddyClubs, Ryan :lol:

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
OP, if you've already wasted your money on the Yonakas, RIP your wallet.

1.) You're clearly not picky if you bought the cheapest of the dozens of crap Taiwan built coilovers.

2.) You're clearly not picky if you're looking to buy the most cookie cutter replica wheel on the market in some lame sizing.

3.) You're in college, this should mean a couple things:
-You're learning skills you'll be using for the rest of your life, patience is something that is best learned young.
-You're not going to be driving the car all that often if you live on campus, it is going to get beat up by other students not giving a hoot about the 20 year old Acura next to them.
-You're broke. So why are you wasting money on crappy coilovers that are going to make the car ride & handle like junk? Why not save for a month or two longer, buy Koni/GC and MAYBE be able to take a girl on her date without her needing to leave early to 'feed her nephew's ferret.'

When I was in college, I had an old Honda....and J's Racing suspension....and SSR Type C's...and other various rad parts. Because I sought out good deals and took the time to save up for quality parts.

Cliffs: I'm very picky, you're just lazy.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Koni and eibach springs will ride better than yonka. If you want quality parts that will last, look elsewhere. Maybe to companies that have put RnD and have a race program.