Import Alliance

Ilovemy95teggy

not quite yet. my dads in vegas right now for a company trip and when he gets back, we're going to talk about whats going to happen. either part it out or sell the whole thing outright. it still runs fine and everything, drives straight. but the whole front end is FUCKED. rad support, rad, hood, fenders, bumper, everything. but anyways, we'll see what happens. gonna keep you guys posted. im still for sure coming down to nashville. im so pumped!!!

purp_db7

Fudge i wanna go so bad i hope my cars done by April to go to Atlanta

Oh yea I'm going April 17th who else in florida gonna ride out there

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Too many mis-matched bays and ugly ass wheels for my liking.
I was thinking the same thing. When I saw the 240 with the blue bay and blue lip on the rims, I though, "Ok, that's not too bad". But some of the other cars seemed to be a lil rice'd or junky.

Some nice cars though

TheRage

That guy.
I was thinking the same thing. When I saw the 240 with the blue bay and blue lip on the rims, I though, "Ok, that's not too bad". But some of the other cars seemed to be a lil rice'd or junky.

Some nice cars though
I agree with you man,the only reason I am going is because it is like one of the only local import shows here in ol' bama.

Ephern

ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum - Reply to Topic

Fudge i wanna go so bad i hope my cars done by April to go to Atlanta Oh yea I'm going April 17th who else in florida gonna ride out there
+

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I will be going to IA in July (Nashville, TN) - I won't have MY car, cause I am riding with my boyfriend...so hit me up if anyone wants to meet up somewhere off 85/285 and drive up!

8-bit

do what now?
import alliance is within 12 days. cant wait to go and maybe meet some ci members.

8-bit

do what now?
Hell yeah! I did see a couple of ci members (but unfortunately did not talkto them) I will post pics after class tomorrow!

8-bit

do what now?
How long were you there? I was there pretty much till 4. Saw lots of people from florida, south carolina