in dire need of help please read

smellyda

Okay so I have a seriously bad shake in the front of my car I change the CV axles out if I port down the radius rods but I'm still getting a seriously bad shaking from the front end of my car if my back motor mount was going bad could that cause this

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Reversing slowly and going up a small hill made my car feel like it was going to shake my virginity out of my ass

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
bad motor mount (I.E the one you mention)

Bad alignment

mismatched/ off balance tires/wheels

over/underadjusted radius rods

all those could cause what you are feeling, and in conjunction with each other could amplify the shaking... Suggest you inspect the mounts and verify they are good.. that would be your cheapest fix.. from there go to an alignment shop

96LSteg

Jemel
djzachtyler;1163661 mismatched/ off balance tires/wheels[/QUOTE said:
I know for a fact this will...on the way to the tire shop to get new tires my car shook violently and when I got there I found that all of my weights were not on my wheels...

smellyda

Its not the tires or wheels because they have less then a thousand miles on them and I got them re balanced Saturday

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
A lot of what they mentioned also has to do with speed. If you notice a violent shaking, even at low speeds or barely rolling, along with clunking under hard shifting, prolly a motor mount

smellyda

Ya it. Shakes violently at low speed. And you can feel something shift when you. Let the clutch out in first gear