In need of a camber kit!

Gold_DA_B18

The time has come for me to add a camber kit to my DA and I am not sure what is the best choice. I need both the fron and rear kits. Any help would be much appericated. I guess this next comment would place this thread in the wrong section but ill give it a shot. If anyone happens to be selling one or both kits let me know also.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
well it depends on the quality that you want...i personally have blox front and rear camber kit and from road racing and autox, i am going to need to get something that is a little bit more beefy (skunk2 pro+ kit)...depends on what you are going to do with the car

Gold_DA_B18

I dont want to auto x the car I just want to fix the camber on the tires so I wont have to keep buying new ones. I plan on selling the car but for now its just my daily

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Skunk 2s front camber kit won't be out till the beginning of 2010, and that eibach kit won't work. The rear will but the front is not going to fit.

Jay Jay already knows to let me know the day it comes out.

Gold_DA_B18

Thanks for all the help but I finally got my other 17" rim fixed and back on and I think that was the problem