in need of some info please

rexpepper123

i was driving home yesterday morning and my engine started to knock very badly. im guessing its a rod? i was looking on youtube an the videos ive found sounds exactly the same. i drove it about 4 -5 miles to get it home after this. the engine would cut out when id shift. i was looking on tiger and see that b18b engines are about 700 which is what i expected. while i was looking i did see some b20 engines for around 400. is there anything that i would need to do or change/buy to get one to go in my integra? i just have a b18b nothing fancy just stock with 108k on it. would this be even worth putting in or would it be more worth it just to put in another b18b?

Swerve

Shawn
Price and torque... Its a pretty well performing motor and fun to build not sure if thats In your plans tho.

rexpepper123

no not planing on building it. i was starting to build a b18b turbo for my car then it got stolen and i lost interest. im just looking for the most economical an easiest way to get my car back on the road for now. maybe in a few yrs ill go about building it after i acqiure another car to use as my daily.