Increases in Price for JDM goods

phatintegra

Banned
wat.?! i thought JDM parts came thruogh planes.?

but anyways i feel bad for all the ppl who bought JDM parts hope you either got a refund or something plus i hope the ppl on the boat were okay also :[
Front clips, motor and trans come by boat.

I bought a front clip long time ago and custom would not release it along with 2 Nissan Skyline. I found out that my clip was in the same crate as the 2 Skylines that was going to Frederick Nissan. Frederick Nissan got there Skyline after 6 month of fighting. I lost my clip and ended up buying another clip this time from Canada, my shop was going to refund my money but I told them just give me store credit instead.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
fuck!! that means my RHD suprise fpr you guys will be postponed longer... fuck fuck fuck!!! it was in that same damn boat... now i gotta make more phone calls... FML

bcartwright88

fuck!! that means my RHD suprise fpr you guys will be postponed longer... fuck fuck fuck!!! it was in that same damn boat... now i gotta make more phone calls... FML
you have a million miles on your car RHD would be a pointless waste of money and time. its bound to fall apart soon.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
how much exactly of an increase are we talking about?
5%, 10% or what
hard to say i assume places can keep it down if they have stock. but they might keep prices the same and you may wait 20 years to get it

you have a million miles on your car RHD would be a pointless waste of money and time. its bound to fall apart soon.
i thought it was 2xxxxx :what:

im not sure bro :( Hopefully its not too much... but then again... 10% of a $2000 front end clip is about $200. >_<.

thats mean dude. :(
lol