Inexpensive sway bars

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ 98-01 have the same front swaybar as the GSR. That's why it bolts up to yours.

not sure if that was already stated or not, but figured I'd throw in my 2 cents

4dooRteGGy

That's the ASR subframe brace. It allows you to run the Type R 23mm sway bar we were talking about.

stupid question but what does the subframe if you bought it from a store come with? does it come with the arms too? cuzz im looking at a site and it looks like just the middle frame...for 300$ thats exppensive.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
that's normal. lol

I don't know if you can just "go to a store" and buy it tho.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I got it... no, it doesn't come with the arms. Just the sway bar and links if you buy the kit.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
When you bolt a big sway bar up to the stock locations, the thin(ish) metal that the sway bar mounts bolt to on the subframe can and usually will tear over time. By adding a subframe brace, you take the stress off of the actual subframe and put all of the "pull" from the sway bar on that thick piece of aluminum. The brace is strong, so it usually won't tear. And if it did, it's a bolt-on replacement rather than a very costly structural metal repair.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I have an ITR sway bar on with my stock gs lower control arms and endlinks
how? the type R sway bar has different endlinks and different lcas than any other integra, thats why wen you buy suspension for integras it says "94-01 integra except type R"

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ I was under the impression he was talking about the front sway bar....

Either way, you can probably find a way to make it work... my buddy put a sway bar on his PT with the stock stuff plus come hardware from menards. lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ive seen a way but it didnt look like it would last a long time... but idk... i wnat to put a CTR front sway bar on...i think its bigger