injectors or not?

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
you will not bring in enough air to justify bigger injectors. You won't need to think about new injectors till raising your compression or boosting

edit: you beat me to it lol

ls-v90

Ok sweet. Do you guys know the stock throttlebody mm? What would I need to raise compression so I can get bigger injectors?

ls-v90

Thnx dude. What's ur reconmendation for pistons? Street prices? This is my first teggy

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
well whats your power goal?
what do you currently have?
what will be your main use for this car? dd,ax,track,drag?

ls-v90

Somewhere near 200bhp. From what I know the block is stock no boltons. DD and my project car. Haven't had time to take the head or block apart to see what kind of condition its in. First will be cai headers and catbck exhaust.

acura1

Dude your gonna have to do a lot to reach 200bhp,in a Integra, i was looking at the same but really you can look at 180/What type of motor is in it now?First find out what type of motor it is then go from there.Take your time there is no rush in getting where you want to go.We all been there, spending money on things you really don't need yet.Take steps:phase 1=, Phase 2,
and so forth.I would work on the motor first. I would not tear into it just yet until i find out what type, what i can and can not do to it.Trust me you are hearing from a guy who has went down that road, but now i know better.I listen to more than just one person.I read for myself and study about what i want.And then make my choice.Right now: Phase 2 of my plan is putting a LSD into my Tranny, then adding a Vtec to my b20 motor, which was Phase1 of my choice. Once my vtec is in place and running great, phase 3 is Individual throttle body and Nos.Phase 4 is Jdm front end and paint job (stage 1 clear coat). This is what works best for me. You can do it any way you want, but i would find out about my motor and see if it's worth the time, Or just get a bigger motor and start from there.

Prozon

Kris
You might research LS-Vtec. A user on here (Mirrorimg) has like two grand into his naturally aspirated motor and isn't even making 200hp. (If I recall correctly.)

You really need to look into methods of getting to your goal. A turbo charger could make 200hp easily, but it will cost and take some more research. However N/A won't make 200hp as easily, but still costs a lot to get close.

Think loooooooong and hard about it bud.