Insane shafts

Jon_gsr

2000 Acura Integra GSR
I have an all motor b series built GSR. Looking to test out the car at the track. I need a good pair of axles. Im pushing 232whp. Looked online and bumped into this axle company called Insane Shaft. Wondering if anyone has tried these axles yet. Can't find many reviews on them. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Jon_gsr

2000 Acura Integra GSR
drag strip? A lot of people i know putting down serious power use drive shaft shop.
Yea drag strip. Well with what im pushing i dont know if you consider that serious power. But ill check them out thanks.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Im talking about 600+ lol. I would launch at 232 on an OEM axle. With my set up ive launched on HOT NT01s (came through hot pit for space), cold NT01s on dura last gold axles. Ive only snapped an axle once and that was at a drag strip and i was using dura last axles.

Jon_gsr

2000 Acura Integra GSR
Im talking about 600+ lol. I would launch at 232 on an OEM axle. With my set up ive launched on HOT NT01s (came through hot pit for space), cold NT01s on dura last gold axles. Ive only snapped an axle once and that was at a drag strip and i was using dura last axles.
Its funny cause I had a pair of those dura last axles. Im on falken azeinis. I felt like doing quick pull on the street last week. And the axle snapped on second. I recently purchased a pair of oem axles. Im gonna try those out. I was also considering those insane shafts.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i would go with drive shaft shop, either way i think you can get them on this website's store (insaine or drive shaft). I miss my azenis, they were good until they got greasy.