Inside Fan not turning on

kamikazi

I have a 90 Integra ls,when I turn on the fan for anything, it seems like it doesnt register and the fan wont turn on. It is random though if I leave the fan on before I turn off the car and turn it on another day the fan works. Its completely random. Its the worst time not to have defrost either. Oh and also my engine cooling fan will stay on for 20 minutes even when its 40 degrees outside and the car has been on for 2 seconds. This is my first post so sorry if its soo long and i didnt describe it right.

g6qwerty

I had a problem with my 90 integra, the fan wouldn't turn on for the heater / A/C. It turned out that it was the Ignition switch that had a bad contract in it so power wasn't being transferred. Also if I wiggled the key it would sometimes work. Also do your other accessories stop working too?

Though I'm not sure about the cooling fan for the radiator coming on when you turn off the car. Though my 91 integra dose that and I haven't bothered finding out why yet, cause it always turns off after a while.

GS-ZX6-R

Check the relay. Also make sure its not your thermostat.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk