Installed my HIDs!

easybake

I like food
i got my HIDs the other day but i'm mad, mine dont have mounting brackets. just came with double sided tape.. =[

proudtobeawesom

can you take a picture of how they hook up cause i hooked mine up the only way that seems like they can and nothing happens

~kevin

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
i got my HIDs the other day but i'm mad, mine dont have mounting brackets. just came with double sided tape.. =[
Zip ties seem to be effective as well lol.

can you take a picture of how they hook up cause i hooked mine up the only way that seems like they can and nothing happens

~kevin
I'll take a picture first thing tomorrow.It's too dark right now 8)

proudtobeawesom

ha im an idiot i got them to work. the only problem i have is that the connecters that plug onto the ballest(my headlight plug) doesn't fit completely onto the ballast cause of the square bump on the side of it hits the plastic i guess its dremel time.

~kevin

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
did you figure out the flickering problem yet?

~kevin
I talked to my friend today who knows alot about cars.He said i need a relay and that should help me out.Since the oem wiring for the 9006 bulb is less something around 35v ( i think) and the HIDs is 50v. .he has a WRX and he said thats what happeneed to him when he first installed his and he got a relay and solved the problem.