Installing Yonaka Exhaust on 4dr LS

aaks38

Sorry as i realize there are tons of threads and i read through many of them. I noticed there are some exhaust kits that mention they can fit either a 2dr or 4dr less however Yonakas exhaust is only for the 2 dr LS.

I had a walker catback exhaust but it rusted out after 50k miles, so im trying to find something similar in price and not loud.

If i were to install this kit on the 2 dr, would it essentially fit but the rear taiilpipe wouldnt extend beyond the rear bumper? Ive read you need a 4 inch extension but where would it be needed if you can extend the tailpipe.

Thanks.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I think the civic coupe catback from 92-95 fits 4 doors without a problem, otherwise yes, you will need an extender pipe

steve-o_585

I put a 2 door Integra exhaust on my 4 door, bolted up perfectly, just the rubber hangers got stretched out a little. Even the muffler sits nicely & isnt tucked too far back.

sinisterDB

the tailpipe for sedan is longer which is the only difference if im correct the b-pipe for both sedan and coupe should be the same length.

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
If I was going to put an extension on my exhaust, I would put it a few inches after the cat.

jelizondo_20

Bumping

I talked to Justin from turnsports.com and he said that some people said that 92-95 civic hatchback would probably work. I am wondering if anyone has done this yet??

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Interesting thread , I've been looking at the yonaka and they have a good price for full catback . Would like to know about 4drs as well .

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Would welding an extension alter the sound of the exhaust ?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2