intake and throttle body question

TEG_DEMON_90

hello guys first of all i just wanted to say that i want to buy sk2 pro intake mani and 70mm throttle body for my 96 gsr but i do i need to get my car tunned? and do i need hondata for my car also? i apologize if i did not write my thread right im just new to all this if i could get some help from all you guys i would really appreciate it thank you. or what size of throttle body should i get?

Last edited:

sps21112

Give us a little more info about your car. What year? Any other mods? If its just a stock gsr you will lose power with that manifold and throttle body.

drevans_satx

Dylan
New Mani, you need to tune. Stock gsr like stated above you will lose power.

As for tuning, you don't have to use hondata, but its the best. There's Neptune, ectune, crome. And I think a few others. Google stuff and search this forum and you'll have your restroom reading set for weeks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Don't bother with those parts if you don't have cam upgrade amongst other things.

Local

^^^ that. You'd get a LOT more gains from cams & can upgrade those a little later. Unless you want to spend more & get less, then im + tb are a good idea.

TEG_DEMON_90

its a 96 gsr and ill i got is an WR air intake and a OBX cat and greddy exhaust n its lowered, thats all i done to the car since i got it 5 years ago with only 153k miles

thanks guys for your help