Intake Confusion ?

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
I Barely Got An Intake For my '93 Integra.
But the Problem That's Confusing me Is that the intake only Has One Hole? Or whatever you call it, for
a connection ?
What goes there ? Because on my stock one i had three tubes running to it.
so please help. what should i do to the remaining two that will not go into my new intake ?

Hopefully the Editing Makes it easier for you guys, Thannks !
(it might look like the black one is going into the intake, but its not)
(the circle is the little tube that came with the intake, what will run to that?)

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
ren the one you colored black to it, idk about the rest. that recirculates your blow by back into your engine.

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
ren the one you colored black to it, idk about the rest. that recirculates your blow by back into your engine.
So do I Remove the Metal Tubing, and place a Rubber Tube Running straight to the intake?
And what wouuld happen if i ran My Engine with the other two loose ?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
yeah, and im not really sure what that other stuff is,

Prozon

Kris
The blue one needs to be hooked up or it will idle funny. In my experience. Your going to need to either get a "T" fitting or put a port on your intake. The black line should also be hooked up, but it isn't really that big of a deal, you can buy tiny filters to fit your valve cover at Autozone or O'Rileys.

I have no idea what that last line is, you need a better picture lol.

Prozon

Kris
The blue one needs to be hooked up or it will idle funny. In my experience. Your going to need to either get a "T" fitting or put a port on your intake. The black line should also be hooked up, but it isn't really that big of a deal, you can buy tiny filters to fit your valve cover at Autozone or O'Rileys.

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9

Ohh The tiny filter, Yeahh I Heard about that one, So Fursure Im getting that ! :)
And a "T" fitting ? is that like a Cable that Spreads into two at the end ?
And about the picture, shouuld i take a picture of the whole manifold ? or like from the top ?

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
So Here Are A Few More pictures, Hopefully these are better in Perspective ! (;

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Well now I know why I didn't know where it went.. I don't have one of those.. on either of my intake manifolds lol.

I suggest you figure out a way to hook up all three. Here is what a "T" fitting looks like. Typically any part store should have them, just ask for a vacuum T. Bring the hoses with you so you can make sure to get the right ones.

And the valve cover filter..

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
Haha ! THANK YOU SO MUCH PROZON !
Alright So This is what im going to do, Replace The "Black" Line With The Baby Filter.
So now that thats out of the way, Im going to connect both The "Ornge" And "blue" line to the "T" fitting
and connect that to the Intake ! ;D haha Thnnks Bro !

Prozon

Kris
No problem. Just a note, the picture shows a brass "T" fitting but a plastic one would work equally well.

Good luck.

Just a side note, you don't need to reconnect the one labeled with the blue x in the last pic. The engine will operate fine without it.

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
Ohh, And Just lettinng All Of You Guys Knnow That, I Purchased the Valve Cover Filter, And the Brass "T" Fitting. :)
BUT, I ran Into Another Problem....... I was trying to fit My Baby Filter onto the valve cover, but Theres This Thing Underneath
thats in its way and wont let me place the filter in all the way -_-'

Alright so the red arrows are pointing at whats in the way......(Shouuld i just force the filter in ?, i tried doinng that, but i had a feeling the filter was going to break apart)

Last edited: