Intake Question

00DC2TW

Waddup, was checking out PasswordJDM and was looking at the intake systems, was about to buy the 94-01 Intake (Power Chamber thing) but I decided to read up a bit more and realised people had issues with the ABS and AC lines in their Integras, because I have a 94 GSR, is this what I need? http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-Dry-Carbon-Kevlar-PowerChamber-Intake-94-01-Integra-GSR-P1953C456.aspx

Thanks
yes as long as it says for a GSR, and you can choose between carbon fiber and the kevlar

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Yeah, I know that - but one bypasses the AC and ABS wiring, the other doesnt. So what I was wondering was, is the Kevlar one (AC/ABS bypassing one) the one that I will require, just to double check.

00DC2TW

Yeah, I know that - but one bypasses the AC and ABS wiring, the other doesnt. So what I was wondering was, is the Kevlar one (AC/ABS bypassing one) the one that I will require, just to double check.
neither of them bypass ABS or AC

MACDOG

Baller, yo
neither of them bypass ABS or AC
When I say bypass, I don't mean 'get rid of' - but on other forums, it says that the carbon fibre one has fitting issues due to it running into the ABS wires and AC wires.

"Password:JDM Dry Carbon Kevlar PowerChamber Intake 94-01 Integra GSR
Our popular intake now made to fit the factory GSR intake manifold AND clear all AC/ABS lines!! "

I was wondering if that was the one I required, by posting this thread I was hoping someone that has used the whale penis intake could let me know if I need to bother with the Carbon Kevlar PowerChamber, or I could use just the carbon fibre one and make it work.

00DC2TW

When I say bypass, I don't mean 'get rid of' - but on other forums, it says that the carbon fibre one has fitting issues due to it running into the ABS wires and AC wires.

"Password:JDM Dry Carbon Kevlar PowerChamber Intake 94-01 Integra GSR
Our popular intake now made to fit the factory GSR intake manifold AND clear all AC/ABS lines!! "

I was wondering if that was the one I required, by posting this thread I was hoping someone that has used the whale penis intake could let me know if I need to bother with the Carbon Kevlar PowerChamber, or I could use just the carbon fibre one and make it work.
as far as I know you can, I just think they forgot to add this line to the kevlar description "Password:JDM Dry Carbon Kevlar PowerChamber Intake 94-01 Integra GSR
Our popular intake now made to fit the factory GSR intake manifold AND clear all AC/ABS lines!"

I have seen people run the carbon fiber and the kevlar in GSR's without fitment issues, I think they are referring to other companies having fitment issues with the whale penis style intake