integra 1/4 mile times

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Reaction time does not effect 1/4 mile time FWIW. Your ET does not start until you break the beams, meaning you could sit there for 20 mins if you want and still run a 14 second pass. The only time RT makes a difference is if your doing heads up racing. Honestly to me ET doesn't really mean s*** either, trap speed is where its at
reaction time doesnt matter. Its when you cross the line. Your car will probably not hit high 14's unless you do bolt ons. Factory Type Rs are 14.7
I did not know that; makes sense though. Thanks for clearing that up

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yessir, learn something new everyday huh haha. As for the STI getting down into the 13's thats much better, he had the trap speed just not the ET, thats why I say trap speed means more to me.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
1994 integra ls

stock b20 block/ gsr head (no p&p) with skunk2 pro 1's

with tune ran 13.5 @ 104mph...

i know with my P&P head (approx 13 more whp) im shooting for a 13.3

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
My dads about to start his b20vtec build for his crx so i'll post some numbers up after thats done. I am also going to the track on wednesday to do some test and tuning. Just gonna be running 6psi on the turbo and street tires. Gonna learn to launch the car and work on my short track before I turn the boost up. I am hoping for low 13s, i'll be happy with high 12s on 6psi. I raced my buddies turbo 5.3 camaro (blew lsx up) with him on 6psi spiking to 9in 4th and I pull him all the way to 140 where he catches me and pulls by a half car-whole car, but at that point I am done racing lol

Jabes

My dads about to start his b20vtec build for his crx so i'll post some numbers up after thats done. I am also going to the track on wednesday to do some test and tuning. Just gonna be running 6psi on the turbo and street tires. Gonna learn to launch the car and work on my short track before I turn the boost up. I am hoping for low 13s, i'll be happy with high 12s on 6psi. I raced my buddies turbo 5.3 camaro (blew lsx up) with him on 6psi spiking to 9in 4th and I pull him all the way to 140 where he catches me and pulls by a half car-whole car, but at that point I am done racing lol
damn thats crazy, cant wait to see what your car will do when the boost is all the way up lol 10 seconds in a 4 door will be pretty mean

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Its extremely tight in the engine bay as we did a mildly built c1 into the crx with AC etc.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha oh I know all about B series into CRX's. I had a turbo b20 in one, it was a nightmare and crowded as hell. I will never again in my life boost a EF with B series or a DA Integra, god didn't have it in the cards to begin with lol

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Its easier to just pull the whole damn motor setup then it is to pull the trans by its self haha. God I have no idea why I have owned 10 EF's and help others work on theirs, I hate those damn cars but love em at the same time haha

Prozon

Kris
My first time out I did 15.7 as my fastest; but I assume I could get high 14's with my suspension on, no passenger, and smaller, lighter rims. I'm still learning launch and my reaction time was over .7
You should be happy with that, when I was at ForumFest last Saturday there were some people running 4 seconds + regularly. I saw one guy with a reaction time of 7 seconds haha.

04caliwrx

wait nvm that was when i ran this kid that i know in his sti
14.5 is the guy in the STI? if so that guy needs to learn how to drive it. I ran a 13.5 bone stock, now I get kicked out of the tracks cause I'm under an 11.5 and dont have a full roll cage lol