integra back seats

Keenooo

are you friends ever complaining about how uncomfortable your backseats are?
lol, im getting this everytime and i keep saying , "you dont like it, walk." haha
anyone wanna suggest some comfortable back seats for me? if there are any.?

mirrorimg

Ive sat in my back seats before, they're comfortable enough.

Tell your friends to go ride in the back of a Scion tC, and then ask them how comfortable your seats are.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
I get that shit all the time man..
I've resorted to telling people my car's a two seater.. or I take 3 people and the guy in the back just sits across the entire back seat.
I wouldn't say it's worth it to put new seats in for people who will rarely be riding in your car.. especially since you're not sitting in the back (at least hopefully not), so what does it matter to you?
I like your "If you don't like it, walk" reply though.. classy!

jznsn2u

I actually think the rear seats are comfortable. I usually take my back seats out if I go to parties, my car aint a fckn taxi. <- i had to tell ppl that. and it made me feel like a jerk, but idc :lol:

Rich-PMS

most comfortable rear seat hands down is the 300zx

most comfortable front- my dakota leathers, mr2, ep3, or 300zx.

Keenooo

Lmao! Everyday after school I tell everybody I have a two seater haha.
But I just took a sit test in the backseat of my car. It's pretty uncomfortable haha.
The reason why I want comfortable backseats is because I just can't say no to the ladiieeeess... Haha
and my friends always want me to drive. I should just get a real two seater car haha.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
or just drive one lady friend?
what's the point in hanging out with a friend & ladies if you're going to cram the ladies in the back!?

Rich-PMS

Lmao! Everyday after school I tell everybody I have a two seater haha.
But I just took a sit test in the backseat of my car. It's pretty uncomfortable haha.
The reason why I want comfortable backseats is because I just can't say no to the ladiieeeess... Haha
and my friends always want me to drive. I should just get a real two seater car haha.
i used to fit 3 girls on my passenger seat in my MR2 back when i was in high-school. tell them to suck it up, or walk their ass to wherever!

fyi this is the MR2 interior:

Keenooo

or just drive one lady friend?
what's the point in hanging out with a friend & ladies if you're going to cram the ladies in the back!?
Haha because they don't like to drive! But actually the main reason is i actually wanna change my interior. Some new bucket seats and steering wheel, red door panels and such.

mirrorimg

I dont know if ITR sears are any different in terms of the foam padding, but it comes with the nice suede.

Keenooo

I was actually looking at itr seats. I just gotta wait till my financial aid comes in. Haha.

Rich-PMS

that's not my mr2 though, mine was white with stock blue cloth seats- i simply googled that picture.

i used to take my ex gf, her twin sister, and their friend to lunch... it was fun times