Integra broken into 2-27-12....

1994 Integra

My baby was broken into tonight. Came out to my passenger window smashed. My radio gone and 1000 in mac tools taken..... If anyone knows about this please help. Location racine WI park high school. Call or text 262-994-3438.

INTEGPNOY04

Sad u got jacked. To me it feels like someone raped ur car. If u loved ur car. It hurts man plus the tools. Its all good put a half a stick of dynamite for anti theft next time. At least you'll get the bastard. Thats what i do when i go out of town and have to park my baby on the streets. If ur car blows claim it on your insurance. But at least you will get that dirty thief. Damn clepto's.

BeatBox

Real Good!
i would say just let it go now, BUT Rachel found her car....pieces of it but found it
me i rather not ever see it again than find it all taken apart
GL hopefully its gets alittle better for you

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
Wow... I'm from Milwaukee. I'm truthfully sorry to hear about that. It's not right to mess with a man's car. Car thieves are the worst thieves.

1994 Integra

Wow... I'm from Milwaukee. I'm truthfully sorry to hear about that. It's not right to mess with a man's car. Car thieves are the worst thieves.
Thanks... I work at don jacobs in millawkee. Toyota. I heard car theft is even worse up their.

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome to the Club, I got my ride fucked with month after month. Dont keep anything in the car period, and go full out on security, and next time they break in..the most you'll have to pay for is a window. And if they're haters, a couple windows.

1994 Integra

Welcome to the Club, I got my ride fucked with month after month. Dont keep anything in the car period, and go full out on security, and next time they break in..the most you'll have to pay for is a window. And if they're haters, a couple windows.
Forrr sure man. gonna put an alarm in this spring.

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
Thanks... I work at don jacobs in millawkee. Toyota. I heard car theft is even worse up their.
it can be man. But not always. Haha, not that I'm starting to put some cash in my ride, i'd say it's best to just find a garage to park in at night.