Integra CF Squad

JemmieN

not a girl lol
heck yeah!

don't forget though i'm located in oklahoma. i actually sold my first carbon fiber hood to someone on here when i very first joined who live 3 states away he drove the whole way, hoodless mind you, and turned around and went right back the moment it was bolted up. i was amazed.
Maybe that guy just wanted to see what you looked like in person? Hahaha

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
yea i want them too....just cant spend 500 right now.

about to pic up some red recaros for cheap.

ordering front lip, intake and gurney before echm tho.

Kinta94

woah when did this get here! haha well I have a carbon fiber VIS hood right now soon to be more upgrades.

So add me in!

Last edited:

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
yea i want them too....just cant spend 500 right now.

about to pic up some red recaros for cheap.

ordering front lip, intake and gurney before echm tho.
what kind prices we talking here?? you just doing the red recaros or you gonna upgrade anything else interior wise?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i have a CF Hood can i be down, not rock'n it right now im waiting to order my Aerocatch hood pins

if only my boy hood an account here, he has a 99 conversion, with front lip, skirts, back caps, trunk, hood mirror, bezel, and also DOORS!, will take pics and post

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
i have a CF Hood can i be down, not rock'n it right now im waiting to order my Aerocatch hood pins

if only my boy hood an account here, he has a 99 conversion, with front lip, skirts, back caps, trunk, hood mirror, bezel, and also DOORS!, will take pics and post
of course! lol welcome aboard.

red.line

Lol it IS just a joke buddy, lighten up.
I just think it's funny how everything has a "squad" now..I love showoff threads but soon everyone's going to have a squad in their sig of every part on their car. :p