Integra / Civic Crossover

So Breazy

Hey guys, so I was browsing through some integra parts, but in my area, there isn't too many of them for sale. I decided to look at civic parts and I was wondering since theyre pretty much the same car, which parts from a civic would fit my integra? I have a 94 rs. Which civic would it have to be from and what parts would they be? Thanks (sorry if its a dumb question) :shock:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
A lot of parts from the 92-95 Civic are interchangeable, mostly suspension/chassis parts. Engine parts are not though, the Civic came with a D-series where the Integra came with a B18

j13

Keep It Clean
Yeah the 90-01 Integra suspension is the same 92-95 civic. A lot of the clutch system (hydro lines, resivor, slave) is the same.

jznsn2u

A lot of parts from the 92-95 Civic are interchangeable, mostly suspension/chassis parts. Engine parts are not though, the Civic came with a D-series where the Integra came with a B18
Yeah the 90-01 Integra suspension is the same 92-95 civic. A lot of the clutch system (hydro lines, resivor, slave) is the same.
I don't mean to thread jack but are the 4dr civics interchangeable with the 2dr/4dr integras?

j13

Keep It Clean
I don't mean to thread jack but are the 4dr civics interchangeable with the 2dr/4dr integras?
As far as trailing arms and struts, (civic disc convertions are done all the time). The only things I can think of are different is sway bay diameter and spring rates. Integra are over weight compared to civic.

DC 1999 Acura Integra GS-R Coupe MT 2667lbs
DB 1999 Acura Integra GS-R Sedan MT 2764lbs
EK 1999 Honda Civic DX SDN MT 2339lbs
2000 Honda Civic HB MT 2395lbs

Doing searches on 5sd swaps, I've read peeple have taken parts from civic coupes, hatchies, sedans,

Everthing besides the engine, computer, shell, body panels, in the same

jznsn2u

As far as trailing arms and struts, (civic disc convertions are done all the time). The only things I can think of are different is sway bay diameter and spring rates. Integra are over weight compared to civic.

DC 1999 Acura Integra GS-R Coupe MT 2667lbs
DB 1999 Acura Integra GS-R Sedan MT 2764lbs
EK 1999 Honda Civic DX SDN MT 2339lbs
2000 Honda Civic HB MT 2395lbs

Doing searches on 5sd swaps, I've read peeple have taken parts from civic coupes, hatchies, sedans,

Everthing besides the engine, computer, shell, body panels, in the same
Thank You.