Integra cluster light bulbs

rhn107

TEAM KF
I am trying to look for blue integra cluster light bulbs. I am talking about the little ones that you will find in the cluster once you remove it. i am looking for the size of the bulbs but all is there is Toshiba V-2. Can anybody help me to look for a diffrent color? what are the sizes in the cluster?

spyk3

if your lookin for blue 194 bulbs good luck, youll have to order them off the internet or something

rhn107

TEAM KF
well there are some bulbs that are alittle bigger. i dont think all of them are 194. i though there were 74 and t 1.5

Joshmmc

It's 3 bulbs in the cluster right? Would 3 little replacement wedge bulbs be enough to light the cluster up properly? I was told that if you want different colours to shine through really well, you need to use those LED strip lights.

jbrown97ls

superbrightleds.com is where i got mine... theyre 194's. get the 5 led wedge's. i have a good, even light output.

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
i had some 7 color leds in mine for a while they worked great but dont go for bulbs leds the whole way
fyi amazon has great bulbs also superbrightleds.com youll find the smaller y-71 bulbs there

jmintegra

does anyone know what size bulbs go in the climate control and can I get those from superbrightleds.com too?? oh and what about the dome light (size)

jmintegra

hey klutch would the wped-xhp5's be better than the wled-xLx? the xLx's have a higher intensity, not really sure what that means?