Integra Coupe a Family Car?

GerardCB

Hey guys right now I have a DB8, Integra SEDAN 3rd gen. I'm very happy with the space because I take my friends and family, so a lot of time there r more than 2 people in my car.

I want to sell this car and get a manual tranny car. I dont see a wide selection of very well conditioned Integra SEDANs.

So what do you guys think about the space in a 2 door coupe Integra?

Sent from my iPhone

94RS

No fucks given.
You're better off manual swapping your DB, because the rear seats in a coupe are useless for anything more than extending trunk space.

94RS

No fucks given.
Wait, if your sedan is an auto, then it's a DB7. DB8s are GS-R's and JDM Type-R sedans.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Those rear seats are pretty much worthless. Anyone over like 5'6 will be hitting their head on the roof. Even if you have small children it's a pain moving the seat all the time or even gettin a car seat in and out.

giLDC4

Slow&Low
Hey guys right now I have a DB8, Integra SEDAN 3rd gen. I'm very happy with the space because I take my friends and family, so a lot of time there r more than 2 people in my car.

I want to sell this car and get a manual tranny car. I dont see a wide selection of very well conditioned Integra SEDANs.

So what do you guys think about the space in a 2 door coupe Integra?

Sent from my iPhone
Just rock your auto :thumbs up

ishavedmyballs!

I have no lunch money
I have a 01 ls coupe and a 7momth old. Right now its not bad because the infant carrier just come out and I can carry the whole car seat but once he out grows it I'm fucked because the back seats suck so bad and my gf has a hard time sitting up front when the baby is in the car and she's 5'4" we can barely get the seat back any. Buy you might not have babies. Everyone I talked to on here about tyranny swapping say it isn't that bad a swap. You could just wait and see if a manual sedan ever shows up for sale if you don't want to swap

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea man, it sucks having to get your kid in and out of a coupe. Especially when they're sleeping and you don't want to wake them!

Edit: Shit you're trying to put real grown ups back there, you're crazy! 4dr bro, keep looking you'll find one.

treeafodo

Austin
There's no way you'll comfortably get people into the back seat of a coupe. The only person to ever sit in the back seat of my car before I removed them was my little sister and she whined about the space the whole time. If your friends are taller they've one even fit. I tried sitting in the back and I was just too tall, my head was much taller than the ceiling.

If I were you and still wanted a teg I would swap the current car for a manual transmission and build that. There are some really nice 4 doors out there.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I'm 5'8 maybe and the back seats suck on the coupes. If you like everything about your car now, I would do a 5 speed swap.

mikeman990

The back seats are tinny in the two door good for a nano person or a small child but I like my coupe over the sedan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GerardCB

Ah okay thanks so much for the comments and sugestions.

I would say that this has been the most productive comments I have ever read.

I would love to do the auto to manual tranny swap, but I would need someone to do it for me.

AND I've heard bad things about the cost of doing it.

Sent from my iPhone

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Well you could get some of the cost back from selling the auto tranny. Also most manual cars tend to be driven harder so I'd keep what you have.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
well i have a 9 yr old and she has more than enough room in my 2dr, only issue is when it comes to hauling her bike around, thats when we use her moms eg LOL but it all depends on the age and how many kids you have... if you have more than 2, i would stick with the db and just swap out the tranny.