Integra Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridered11

alrighty please please please before you talk shit go to street wise drift.com and look who came in 2nd just this past sunday ... Brad Heyl bitch look me up

ridered11

i like the picture above ... it looks really nice

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
So you fancy yourself a drifter? Why the hell do you have an integra then? 240 too much for you to handle? Lrn 2 tpye fgt.

JGvtec

Let's keep it cool here. I just say if you want to drift get an actual car thats made to drift, instead of using an integra.

speedin

The Transporter
Each type of car layout has its place

RWD- Just makes sense for drifting
FWD- Great traction and handling for a track
AWD- Explains itself
Actually this isnt totally right...

For handling or track racing it goes MR>RWD>AWD>FWD

FWD really is only good for economy, and highway pulls (both of these having to do directly with a lower rotating mass). FWD is also a decent performer in snow and poor traction situation with the larger weight over the wheels, but AWD still trumps it there. FWD is a great low cost way of producing mass production budget cars. FWD is NOT a sporting platform.... sorry, versus the other options it just isnt.

jdean41

i also drift, but im not about to drift my teg. FWD are great for dailys because u can still have power and a good bit of handling, but trying to drift a FWD is asking for trouble. And FYI pulling the race card was extremely ignorant

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
You guys know if you really wanna drift a teg all you have to do is put lunch trays underneath the back tires and pull the ebrake right? Duhhh. You all so silly.

speedin

The Transporter
You guys know if you really wanna drift a teg all you have to do is put lunch trays underneath the back tires and pull the ebrake right? Duhhh. You all so silly.
Now this I will second. LOL. Tray sliding in the rain was one of the best times I had in my teg. Just crank the wheel hard in one direction and start accelerating. See how long you can stay in your seat, lol.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
definition of drifting: getting more power to your BACK wheels than your BACK wheels so you lose traction.

It is impossible to apply more power to your back wheels in a FWD car. You sir are mistaken. You can "power slide", "burnout", and "ebrake drift" but it is not true drifting. I agree that it is fun but it just isn't drifting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.