Integra keeps dying help

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Hey muck are you sure he doesn't need a throttle stop screw?

The only way to counteract the throttlebody is to snug up the throttle cable.

I'm pretty sure his tps is sending wrong volt values to his ecu.

If the throttlebody is backed too far wouldn't it read below .45volts are closed throttle?

His timing to the ecu is probably too retarded to maintain idle.

But again, you don't need it if you tighten the tension on the throttle cable.

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
^ one thing I forgot to mention is that my ignition timing has to be way off,

As you can see it full retard correct? At this setting and using 93 octane the car runs fine, at any other setting and running 87 the car breaks up but never under load ONLY at cruising. I have a timing light but no timing cover and I have set the timing by eye balling it to where I think the mark on the cover will be by using the manual.

Here is my idle adjust screw with new map connector and no charcoal canister spout.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
UPDATE

I ended up adjusting base idle per manual, car idles perfect and does not die anymore ! Thanks everyone for your combined efforts and suggestions to resolve my issue,

Gio.
I

Freshly washed !

Sammich

ima do this today when i get from the gym...busy ass weekend for me...but i believe my timing is right...ima double check it tho

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
ima do this today when i get from the gym...busy ass weekend for me...but i believe my timing is right...ima double check it tho

Hope it helps! Good luck!

Sammich

This is the clue right here boys. With the IACV disconnected you must adjust the idle screw so the engine idles around 750 rpm.
question is this how it's supposed to be out of the factory? or is it a quick fix? I mean it works no doubt, but i still realize when i come to a stop/slowing down the car's RPMs still dump to where it used to idle before i idled it up