Integra muffler on Civic SI?

DC4Dan

Whats going on guys. just curious and i know it sounds like a dumb question BUT, here it goes. will a 99 integra axle-back bolt up to an 08 SI? I know the SI will bolt up to an integra so I'm assuming the integra will bolt up to the SI. I just wanna make sure first before i do this deal with an buddy of mine.

and just for clarification its my integra and his SI, its also not a stock integra muffler that's going on his SI, its a straight threw flow that i took off mine because it was too loud for me.

Physh1

I lied earlier...mainly in hopes youd search it but alas...

I'll clarify...you didn't offer up what other mods you may have done especially to your suspension & a quick Google search showed all the info you asked for. So...yes & no but mainly yes. Depends on what else you may have done...lol

There may be an issue over the rear sway bar (an exhaust shop could alter bends to make it work) & you may need to move a hanger to help with clearance. You may also have to tug on the b-pipe a little to get it right.

It's kinda loud...just a heads up.

Most thorough post... click me

Last edited:

DC4Dan

I lied earlier...mainly in hopes youd search it but alas...

I'll clarify...you didn't offer up what other mods you may have done especially to your suspension & a quick Google search showed all the info you asked for. So...yes & no but mainly yes. Depends on what else you may have done...lol

There may be an issue over the rear sway bar (an exhaust shop could alter bends to make it work) & you may need to move a hanger to help with clearance. You may also have to tug on the b-pipe a little to get it right.

It's kinda loud...just a heads up.

Most thorough post... click me
I couldn't find anything on the integra muffler fitting the si..I know the so muffler would fit my integra..I was just making sure it was vice versa! Thanks though.. BTW my exhaust is 2.25 with a straight pipe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk