Integra Rims

khiyasu

Hi,

I am just shopping for rims for my Red 2000 Integra LS and I would like some opinions/advise from you Integra experts/veterans :) My preference is for lightweight rims

What size rims are best for looks and performance? (I currently have 17 inch rims and they fit real well)
Also, I like deep dish rims. I think those are usually heavy rims but do you know if there are any lightweight deep dish rims?

I dont really have any color preference right now but looking around, I really like white rims, black rims with a chrome lip, or gold color rims on red integras.

thanks

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
XXR 501's in 16 are pretty light.

also, rota RB's in 15

either one would be good.

flush wont add performance.

Coney

Spacely
flush and deep dish will hurt perfomance. also on a teg at the very most i would rock 16s. for lightweight wheels i like volk TE-37s there very popular

r0g3r16

flush and deep dish will hurt perfomance. also on a teg at the very most i would rock 16s. for lightweight wheels i like volk TE-37s there very popular
i agree on the volk te-37s :thumbs up

khiyasu

yeah volks look nice. do you know roughly how much they weigh, what colors they have and a rough price estimate? thanks

Coney

Spacely
google is your friend see what you can find

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
What look are you going for?

Unless you stretch, wider rim = more tire = better handling

Race cars are flush so they can fit the most rubber under the fender. My tires aren't stretched but i have 3in lips and flush wheels. It handles A HELL OF A LOT better then it did stock.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
yeah volks look nice. do you know roughly how much they weigh, what colors they have and a rough price estimate? thanks
My Google comment was in regard to this. Advice on what works, what looks good, and what gives you the performance you want is perfectly legitimate forum material. But for specs and colors, Google will give that to you in a second. :thumbs up

khiyasu

ramblin wreck: yeah, gotcha. that is typically what i am doing. sounds like the volks are the most popular. i'm guessing you attended GT? a good buddy of mine is studying there and is on the swim team :)

DC4twokone: i'm looking for something light but strong that will make the car perform better/more fun to drive.

also, what wheel and tire size fits best without it coming out of the fender??

khiyasu

i guess it would have to be what wheel and tire size combo will fit best under the integra?

khiyasu

that would be cool but i dont really know how to do that. how much would it be to get that done professionally? if i get that done, what size rims and i looking at and if i dont do that, what size would fit?

thanks so much for your help