Integra Rust Squad

red.line

Welcome to the Rust Squad. This is a Squad for Integras with free weight reduction upgrades.
If you would like to join and have rust just give me your name. I will update the list daily.

1. red.line
2. my 93da
3. Kiakid
4. DohctorRob
5. guiltyxxspark
6. 8-bit
7. DC2MAN1119
8. gs300cky
9. Tokyo_Drift
10. Kumokosi-Kun
11. natron84
12. NEEK94LS

***Disclaimer***
This is merely a spoof of the CF Squad and we do not actually think that having rust is a good thing.
But if you have rust and a sense of humour, join up!
And if you have baller CF parts, join the CF squad here: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=63943

Last edited:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
#3 wont be in for long though, body is getting redone in about a month haha

Prozon

Kris
Am I the only one that thinks these squad's are getting ridiculous? -_-
I wouldn't show off my neglected vehicle falling apart by being in a squad.
Since when was rust something to be proud of?
Buy some patch panels and come to my house. I'll weld them in for ya haha.

DohctorRob

The Dohctor is in
lol calm down man its a joke thread a spoof of the CF squad stating exactly what you just said and Washington state is a far drive to get my quarters down haha. and yea find me the patch panels I'll weld the damn things in myself if you can find them

red.line

Rob hit the nail on the head.
And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say our cars are not "neglected" or "falling apart", and some unsightly cosmetic imperfections shouldn't stop anyone from showing off their cars and being proud of them (to an extent of course.)
Most of us probably bought our cars with rust already rearing its ugly head and sometimes where you live makes it somewhat inevitable.

Besides being a joke, this thread is not about being proud of your rust. It's about being proud of your Integra, in spite of that! :)

8-bit

do what now?
Rust on the passenger rear tire side (near the mud guards)
do I need pics to join? Like sss?