Integra sedan exhaust on GSR

TheSylntChamber

Well I have been eying a header and exhaust for my GSR, but trying to just wait and find a decent deal. I found a local guy with a header, high flow cat, and cat back exhaust for an Integra GSR sedan. I'm waiting on some part numbers and detailed pictures, but if it's as said it would be a good deal.

1) Anyway, from what I have read people have used coupe exhaust one sedans, they just need to be lengthened. Following this logic I'm sure the exhaust from the sedan would bolt up to the coupe, just needs to be shortened, correct? Anyone know the exact amount?

2) Seeing as it's the full header/cat/exhaust, once shortened would it all bolt up correctly? The exhaust can be modified (which will have to be from length of course), but will the actual header lower mounting location and cat bolt up in place correctly?

Sorry if I worded anything weird, insomnia FTL

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Personally if it's a good deal, I would just buy the header and cat and wait out a GSR exhaust system instead of hacking up a 4dr exhaust to fit.

Something you need to remember though, you state that you have a 94-99 GSR which has different exhaust lengths than every other Integra. You either have to use ALL components from 94-99, or ALL components from 00-01, you cannot mix and match without fabrication.

So if these you are talking about are from a 00-01 and you just bought the header and cat, it would not fit your stock exhaust......until you bought the shorter 00-01 catback