integra service list by mileage

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I tried searching on here and google, but not too successful. I want to know the maintance check ups/tune ups or replacement etc for integras by milage, 75,000 mil, 100k, 150 etc. I just want to know what I have to put into the teggy when i buy one (yeah i dont have one yet :???:) i know brakes and clutches depend on the driver before but anything else? thanks :)

JGvtec

Don't worry man i still don't have my teggy yet either..., but i know it will come along soon.
Here you go :p
Normally at around 100k mile's or even some people do it before 100k, is Timing belt, water pump and your belts.
Engine oil (orange loop dipstick)

Weekly or when you stop for gas. Add oil if the level is below the lower mark.

Engine coolant

Weekly or when you stop for gas. Check the reserve tank; don't remove the radiator cap - the fluid is hot and may gush out.

Windshield washer fluid (blue cap)

Monthly. Frequent users should check each time they get gas.

Automatic transmission fluid (yellow loop dipstick)

Monthly

Brake fluid (large gray cap)

Monthly. Low brake fluid could indicate a problem. Take your Acura to a dealer for service immediately.

Clutch fluid (small gray cap, manual transmission only)

Monthly

Power steering fluid (red cap)

Monthly

Tires

Monthly. Check pressure. Check tread for uneven or excessive wear and foreign objects.

Battery

Monthly. Check condition (level of fluid or color of the indicator). Check terminals for corrosion.

Air conditioning

Weekly. Turn it on for a short time.

Lights

Monthly. Check them all -- head, tail, parking, and brake lights, high-mount brake light, turn signals, back up and license plate lights.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
thanks, all of a sudden it seems less complicated :D lol

what makes the wait worse is that im looking for a GSR -.- vtec only please