Integra Speaker Size?

Baldy201

If you have a 2dr. The 4drs. have 6.5 in front and 6x9 in the back.

95teg

my 2dr. is 6.5 all around, but yeah good call on the 6x9's in the 4dr. i never knew that!

4dGsR

Baldy201 said:
If you have a 2dr. The 4drs. have 6.5 in front and 6x9 in the back.
Are you sure the front speakers are 6.5"?....they seem smaller than that, like 4.5"...cuz mine are blown, and im looking for new ones. Has anyone replaced theirs?

Baldy201

yea the fronts are 6.5". If you have a question when buying your speakers talk to someone at the store and they will tell you what size they are.

4dGsR

Baldy201 said:
yea the fronts are 6.5". If you have a question when buying your speakers talk to someone at the store and they will tell you what size they are.
no that's alright...........im gettin em from ebay.........I'll take your word for it

Y6Silencer

95teg said:
i do belive they are...i was also wondering how to get them out....hmm anyone?
basically just unscrew the speaker cover off then unscrew the speakers off. you could also put 6x9 inside a 2 door teg. just screw it on top of the trunk cover.

DownShift96GSR

Yeah I know a guy who did the 6x9 on the trunk cover. His car got broken into and they stole the whole cover. Anyway, what's the standard size of tweeters? I'm not sure the size but I got some in my GSR. I'm thinking they are 1" but I'm just looking for a more concrete answer.

95teg

DownShift96GSR said:
Yeah I know a guy who did the 6x9 on the trunk cover. His car got broken into and they stole the whole cover. Anyway, what's the standard size of tweeters? I'm not sure the size but I got some in my GSR. I'm thinking they are 1" but I'm just looking for a more concrete answer.
i also am wondering the same "?" mine dont work anymore, and i would love to replace them.. can u just buy the tweewter that will fit into the stock mount or use the stock speaker grill.. also is it something you could just pick up at the local Best Buy or HH Greg?