Integra Specs?

You Think This Kid With An Almost Stock 91 Si Will Beat Me?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Maybe (he has muffler/intake)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, WTF Is He Thinking?!

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

95 Teggy GS-R

clubcivic.com (my former forum) has a page dedicated to civic specs (weight, hp, etc) along with prelude and integra engine codes/hp-tq/etc. and i was wondering does this site have this kind of thing?

im trying to figure out how heavy my car is (i know hp/tq from cc.com) and some other specs for a race (91 si stock thinks he can smoke me lol)

btw, i am a noob here lol

integraR

it depends on the driver... i mean if he cant drive his car you' smoke his ass.... or he would smoke you if u cant drive

good luck !

bluelightning

Originally posted by "95 Teggy GS-R"

im trying to figure out how heavy my car is (i know hp/tq from cc.com) and some other specs for a race (91 si stock thinks he can smoke me lol)
check ur driverside door that will tell you how heavy ur car is
and if ur a good driver u will beat him i woop civics all the time the only ones that beat me are v-tec non stock.

B16aTeggy

ya a 91 civic with the stock motor... is mmmmm slow as fuck... GSRs run low 15s-14s... a civic runs what... 17-16s? maybe 18.... if u dont win.. u need to be kicked in the nuts

integraR

Originally posted by "B16aTeggy"

ya a 91 civic with the stock motor... is mmmmm slow as fuck... GSRs run low 15s-14s... a civic runs what... 17-16s? maybe 18.... if u dont win.. u need to be kicked in the nuts
haha you are funny
show me a GSR stock that runs 15s-14s.... no way

GSRs run at high 16s low 17s

Red@8

My GSR ran 15.6 out of the box and I race just about as high up from sea level as you can get.

hyper98gsr

Originally posted by "integraR"

B16aTeggy said:
haha you are funny

where do you live? at sea level gsr's run 15.2 stock. where i live(colorado), gsr's run 16.8 stock

B16aTeggy

come over to FL.. my friends got a 95 GSR with a short ram and dc header..ran a 15.4.. ill get this to copy is tiime slip

Stafford

There are those factory freaks out there :shock:

Just run him, at the track of course..... :twisted:

Red@8

Originally posted by "hyper98gsr"

integraR said:
B16aTeggy said:
haha you are funny

where do you live? at sea level gsr's run 15.2 stock. where i live(colorado), gsr's run 16.8 stock
I ran a 15.68 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada which should prob have the same altitude or close to denver ( i am guessing) I ran a 14.8 with my I/H/E and tranny.

dc2nr

hyper98gsr said:
you guys cant be serious. there is no way a 91 civic with an intake can beat a gsr.

stock to stock with average drivers the gsr would win

now if the si driver knew how to really shift, and gsr guy was average skilled drag racer then the si can win, again another one of those dumb questions, just do the race and find out, u can smoke him or he can smoke you, there is no way to tell. (and yes somone blowing their transmission or their motor is a win for you, and i find it quite funny esp when they talk smack all day about ur car :twisted: )

xboost

com'on Si aren't all that,,,, the gsr i say should beat him ,,,but everyone is right it is 98%driver...and there are a lot of bad drivers out there, I raced a 96-ies si one time, and I was driven my LS auto...and I won in a drag...figure that out???? GO GSR!!!!!