Integra spoiler help

Erickline

Hey guys, my 96 gsr has not spoiler holes at all. i want to throw a oem type R spoiler on the back of it. i was wondering if the wing will bolt right up to it. and i was also wondering how i go about drilling the holes. ive heard some ppl say honda provides the location of where to drill the holes but i cant find it on my trunck lid. any help would be great, thanks!

MACDOG

Baller, yo
I also have the same issue, I have a 94 GSR and I wanna put a ITR wing on it just so I can feel better about myself, but I can't find help anywhere :( - PM with your findings bro

dc2_

i have a 2000 gsr
i took off the stock wing
bolted up the itr wing on
simple as that
as for drilling holes if u have no holes..i would just have someone help you..or get if professionally done

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Honestly, I would just let a professional do it instead of a DIY. You might mess up, you never know. I think letting someone else do it for you is some peace of mind, and it's not too badly priced for that service either.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Yeah totally, but who would you go too? Fabricators or something, I have no clueee.. :(

Smartin

Dude there's a thread somewhere here that shows you where the holes are at.
I have a Rs model & drilled the holes myself, slapped the wing on too.
Look under your trunk on each side u have like 2 hole markings telling you where to drill the wholes.
Its easy. Best thing to do is google is bro. Good luck!

Smartin

Dude there's a thread somewhere here that shows you where the holes are at.
I have a Rs model & drilled the holes myself, slapped the wing on too.
Look under your trunk on each side u have like 2 hole markings telling you where to drill the wholes.
Its easy. Best thing to do is google is bro. Good luck!

squarehead

Old guy
Or, you could trade trunk lids with someone who HAS a factory wing and would prefer no wing... like me! :D

Anyone in the Chicago are want to trade a spoiler-less Cypress Green trunk for a spoilered one? 8)