Integra Stolen :-(

cdkee

So my 95 integra was stolen this past weekend while I was out of town. She was my first car, had her since I graduated high school. Since I live in San Diego the car is probably either in parts, in Mexico, or both by now. I'm a student so my insurance is crap and I doubt I will get anything if anything. Still pretty sad, I did a lot of work with the car by myself and enjoyed it, intake, brakes, discs, stereo, and more...

So if you live in San Diego and you're looking for parts, keep an eye out for shady characters. My car was a black hatchback (LS 2dr) and almost completely stock. License number was 3KNE183.

Also as a tip...get good theft insurance if you don't already, or an alarm, or something. Don't make the same mistake I did.

renarudo

Maybe you might get lucky and get it back. My ride was stolen some 4-6 months back. I lucked out and they found it within a week and a half. My ignition is a little jacked up. But when I picked up my ride it was full of stereo equipment boosted from other rides. After I got it back I installed an alarm and got a club. Best of luck to you man. CAR THIEVES DESERVE TO BURN!!!!!!!

2oo1Dc2

my alarm is a dog that barks at the wind and a .40 cal. sorry for your loss man.

cdkee

This isn't my picture, but almost the same. Car was bone stock on the outside. Wheels (hubcaps) were dirtier than this one and a bit messed up. Car was black with tan interior...the hood on the left side (facing the front) stuck up a tiny bit...other than that...not much I can describe it with.

And yeah, car thieves deserve to burn