Integra Turbo build

Havok114

ps all you guys that have been making over 300hp i need any advice possible. i can not make traction until 4th gear and if i punch it going 70mph in 4th it will still spin for a second and then finally go like a rocket. i have 195/55 v-rated good years and stock suspension. will lowering it and getting lets say...225s in the front help?
Get drag radials .

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
ps all you guys that have been making over 300hp i need any advice possible. i can not make traction until 4th gear and if i punch it going 70mph in 4th it will still spin for a second and then finally go like a rocket. i have 195/55 v-rated good years and stock suspension. will lowering it and getting lets say...225s in the front help?
gt wider tires, get a traction bar setup, get suspension, get hondata boost by gear.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Bautiful setup, looks like it's been done right. Let me know if you're interested ina turbo timer

mjones73

Got an LSD in the trans? That would help too.

teggyboi59

95teggy
No pic yet??? Iam havin problem wit how to connect boost gauge nd external waste gate to boost control nd bov any body know??

Havok114

You should make a vid of you running it , I'm going boost aswell only thing I need to buy is a downpipe .