integra vs girl friend

dc2_

lol my girl gets mad cuz i get mad wen she accidentally spills soda in my car...and shes jelous cuz she says i care about my teggy more then wat i did of my civic lol..but shes not crazy nor does she hit my car lol

NorthEndGhost

I'm glad this thread was resurrected, it's f*ckin weak as shit!!!:lol: I never had a chick f with my car, but my psyco ex from wayyy back punched a hole in my surfboard & i needless to say went to jail shortly thereafter... It was my first custom board & like a son to me, she knew that so she tried for the low blow and paid the price for it! and so did I...:???:

The Panch

The Homie
My chick wouldnt dream of hurting the black pearl.

she cares almost the same for her accord as i do my pearl.

BUT she does hate me spending money on her(the car)

735e32

Im MEL.
A girl left me and said i was too into my car. lol

And just recently a girl said, she would date me but i "care" too much about my car.

Oh well, my integra is the only girl in my life that wont talk back or do anything to me but love me:p

mastershank

got another crazy ex story:

so, this girl ive been seeing for about 2 months now and everything has been going well until she got a little too attached

i was at work and could not txt back because...well, cmon, its work

i txt her back and then she starts to freak out cause she wanted to get coffee and i told her i couldnt cause i was out with some ppl from JDMChicago for a cruise/meet

i eventually ended up leaving the meet at around 12:30am with three or four other cars back to my house to hang out and have a bonfire

i then get back at 1am with her waiting in my driveway...yes, three hours later
she then started to accuse me of hanging out with other girls; yeah, i was, big deal.

i told her to go home and sleep and she hit me and then proceeded to kick my teg and throw her full water bottle at my boy's 350Z....that she wasnt cool so i told her to fuck off

the teg was fine and so was the Z

nuenjin

Professional Ametuer
I met a girl who drove an integra, So I married her and now I get to work on it all I want to :) Yes, I found a girl who would rather drive a manual than an automatic.

Last edited:

miss_brooklyn

thats why yall need girls that have the same interests as guys...like cars maybe some video games...and at the same time ya'll still have each other by the time the day is over with :) I hate this happened man girls are evil little bitches.

735e32

Im MEL.
I used to date a girl that had a DB1, haha.
that was pretty cool when we rolled side by side, a DA and DB, and both red too:p

Prozon

Kris
Glass is such a pain to clean up. You are gonna find glass in random ass places for the rest of the cars life lol.
As long as it's not in my ass i'm fine. :roll:

last person that tried to break into my car took a breaker bar to the face. no one fucks with my shit and gets by with it.
Isn't that a felony?

has anyones girl threatened their car before? :bitching:
Nawwwww my Tegs not my only vehicle. And I love my vehicles. <3

she then started to accuse me of hanging out with other girls; yeah, i was, big deal.
Imho you deserved it lol. Why the fuck wouldn't you invite your own girlfriend if your going to go hang with other girls?

Sucks for some of you. I don't know where all of you find the crazy chicks. My ONLY problem with my girlfriend is that her '01 LS makes my '93 GS look like shit. (And she won't gimme her Sparco racing seats.)
Hahaha. But hell, I'll be done with the body work soon enough so I won't have to be jealous of her Teg. :p

Rich-PMS

My wife has her hobbies, I have mine- and we respect that. Shed never mess with my cars or truck, and I'd never mess with her stuff either. I spent my wifes first mothersday installing my clutch :)