Integra Wiper Blades Replacements

jeff618

What is everyone using for wiper blades? I've been using neoforms but want to check to see if there's anything new before I just buy another set.

rybread761

Im actually using the Duralast wiper blades that are similar to the Bosch Icons. I love the fit and they are silent as all hell.

Afireinside

I always use bocsh ICON but the beam style rain -x look really good also. I get a really good deal on bosch stuff so I just keep using the icons.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
the new rainx ones that are 20 bucks a piece are worth the price hike. they are stellar, one wipe is a clean windshield, everytime. had them since spring break '10

Kinta94

the new rainx ones that are 20 bucks a piece are worth the price hike. they are stellar, one wipe is a clean windshield, everytime. had them since spring break '10
I use the rainx ones as well they are the greatest wipers I have ever bought

jeff618

I use the rainx ones as well they are the greatest wipers I have ever bought
I've had ZERO luck with the rainx latitudes - way too stiff and they streak.

I ended up sticking with the trico neoforms. Bought a couple of pairs to service both vehicles, got free shipping and will be getting $20 back from wipers123. Very good deal.

Cripton805

It only rains for about a month in my city in CA and then by the time it rains again, my wipers are always cracked and tear the next time I use them

Now I use $5 Oreily/Kragen wipers. Like $12 for both.
I just switch every rainy season and take off the wipers when its not in season. FMW

96GSRteg

Tyler
bosch icons work the best for me. Im really picky about how well my wipers work and when to replace them though. I hate streaks.