Integra with rear drums and no disc brakes????

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
so i bought a 94 integra shell about a month ago. i am now putting her together. after seeing the e-brake handle was loose i decided to check under the car. came to find it was disconected. took my hub caps and steelies off and realized i had drums in teh rear. after owning 3 integras i was wtf.. so my question now is. is the car driveable like this? how can i get my e-brake to work? any sugestions? and im also planning on deleting abs it is completely trashed but dont know how or what i need. thanks for helpin me out.

99TegLs

go pick up a disc conversion... that would be the safest thing to do. Wouldn't that have been something you saw BEFORE you bought your car?

decision4life

I bought my shell and it had drums too. I didnt even notice because of the steelies either. It drove just fine after i bled the lines and i drove it about 5 months like that then picked up a disc brake swap.

decision4life

Yea it had the cable attached to the drums already so i just hooked um up, i ended up gettin 92 civic si disc caused i couldnt find any teg ones close and the work perfect.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
can u get a picture by any chance?
yea i feel ya.. my car also came with ek seats. but for 680 for complete shell i was happy

decision4life

I would man but i already trashed the old drums, im pretty sure the e brake cables are built into the drums though and should run up through the bottom of the right where the exhaust pipe first curves

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
thanks guys.. so anything i wud have to clean up? disconect brake lines? how wud it work with abs? would i leak fluid?

decision4life

Abs didnt work for me, i couldnt even hook it up in the rear. It still worked a little in the front till i pulled the fuse for it cause i hate abs. Just take your time and double check everything on um and you should be good, at least mine was anyway.