Integra Wont shift out of 1st

Thepowderblue

I have a 96 integra ls with a stock b18 automatic. I had to peace this car back together after some retards tryed doing a K swap.
Its all obd2 but the engine harness and dizzy because all I could find was a obd1 harness. Let me start by saying I am Not a Noob when it comes to wiring hondas.
For some reason the car will not shift out of 1st gear. It gos in revers and drive and it will just reline its self and not even act like it wants to shift. There is this one thing thats not connected and idk what is it but i would think my tranny would shift with out it. If anyone knows what color wires go to this plug can somone temm me so i can add them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

mentallytwisted

Idk what's disconnected but try a tranny flush and if that don't work then u might have to replace ur master and slave cylinder

Thepowderblue

It wont be an automatic for too long. I am going to do a five speed swap and make it a LS vtec. Then maybe boost. I have a H22 accord I want to have boosted before this so it will be boost project #2.

So I connected the speed sensor and now its shifting perfectly. That one thing is still not connected.