Integra won't start!!

I need help finding out whats the problem. My Car wont start it just doesn't run the engine. I know its not the battery because the lights and the windows work. But it only turns on when they push the car. When I put in the clutch and turn the key there's a noise in the engine bay. Please can some one help. Thank you

emd513

starter could be bad. neutral safety switch, starter relay bad. what does it sound like when you try to start it. does your starter click. need more info to tell you more

Prozon

Kris
Sounds like your starter. The sound is probably the gear on the starter.

(Gear pops out to get to the flywheel, then it spins to turn it.)
It's probably doing only the one part.

Take your starter to Autozone or O'Rileys or whatever auto parts stores will test it for you. They can tell you if it's good or bad.

I changed the whole starter and it still wont turn on. Someone told me it was the ignition switch or starter switch wiring cause when i turn the key all the way it wont start. When i connect the little wire that's on the starter to the battery it starts i almost got shocked haha

CRT91

RallyKid
That or a blown starter fuse or a loose ground maybe... this is some of my symptoms when mine didnt start

Yeah my cars up and running :suprise: the problem was short circuit with all the wiring because my alarm was cut off so it blew up my starter circuit Thank you guys so much for helping me out i really appreciated it