interesting UFO video, opinions on the subject?

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
bro i love this video there are things that are deff unexplained thats for sure. scary part is what if this is true?

8-bit

do what now?
We're screwed.^
oh btw there's a thread about this subject and the video is in there.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
So good to see more and more people taking this seriously lately. Great video, but they forgot one

[YOUTUBE="Turkey UFO"]89KkYMS8jkk[/YOUTUBE]

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
I seen this, watched it twice, its amazing....What do you guys think bout this, and as cliche as it sounds....2012. Any connection possibly?

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Scientifically speaking, you have to accept all possibility's and look at them from a wide point of view, obviously the clarity of these new videos is even more revealing then any in previous history, and the vast majority of them can not be just blown away as hoaxes. The spirals were supposedly explained away as run away rocket trails, the problem is, the same exact thing has been seen in multiple places on the planet, not just in russia. Some of the other videos are just stunning. I dont know how true the phone call is at the end but I have a hard time believing that invaders are taking over key positions within our government for a few simple reasons.

1) if your technology superior by leaps and bounds, just take over, simple as that, theres no reason to beat around the bush with some hidden invasion.

2) the scenario he laid out only holds true if you look at it from an american government standpoint, because shit to us is so fucked up here, if it was a world wide take over, you would see take overs happening all over the world, when in fact that is not happening, in fact european countrys are free'er then ever and people are generally happy with the way their government is run, its just us that have been going down the perpetual drain for a long time coming.

I would hope that there is life out there in the universe other than us. If not, it sure seems like a big waste of space.

NightRaven0930

Fiction foREVer
freaky as hell to be honest, especially that sh!t during the interview...if it's true.

I do believe there is life out there, I simply can't imagine having a gigantic solar system/universe, without some sort of life, yea most likely that can't support our life, but that doesn't mean it can't support something else.

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
Scientifically speaking, you have to accept all possibility's and look at them from a wide point of view, obviously the clarity of these new videos is even more revealing then any in previous history, and the vast majority of them can not be just blown away as hoaxes. The spirals were supposedly explained away as run away rocket trails, the problem is, the same exact thing has been seen in multiple places on the planet, not just in russia. Some of the other videos are just stunning. I dont know how true the phone call is at the end but I have a hard time believing that invaders are taking over key positions within our government for a few simple reasons.

1) if your technology superior by leaps and bounds, just take over, simple as that, theres no reason to beat around the bush with some hidden invasion.

2) the scenario he laid out only holds true if you look at it from an american government standpoint, because s*** to us is so f***ed up here, if it was a world wide take over, you would see take overs happening all over the world, when in fact that is not happening, in fact european countrys are free'er then ever and people are generally happy with the way their government is run, its just us that have been going down the perpetual drain for a long time coming.
Well put, well put.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Some of the vids are cool, but I'm not buying that phone call.
The guy there (recalling from memory) said whatever transformer(?) blew like its never blown before, so it may have something to do with the phone call.. OR it could be complete bs and they all got together and thought it was a good idea to fake that. I wouldnt even waste my time if I was paid to do that