Intergras attract dents?

OneFastGSR

Every Integra i've had gets dents like everytime i see it literally. Got a new one few weeks ago and it had 1 dent on the right fender now than i found another dent on the left rear quarter panel now there's one on the door. Like my old car it didn't have any dents except on the door where someone tried to take it and by the time i got rid of it every piece of that car had a dent. Either someone hates my ass or i'm cursed to not have a teg. :cry:

Cripton805

I had no dents...

2 people backed into my car making it salvaged and I have dents on my rear right quarter panel. I think it's the same person at my work. I've just never caught them. It's on the same position either a little forward or back. Fucking bastards

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Every Integra i've had gets dents like everytime i see it literally. Got a new one few weeks ago and it had 1 dent on the right fender now than i found another dent on the left rear quarter panel now there's one on the door. Like my old car it didn't have any dents except on the door where someone tried to take it and by the time i got rid of it every piece of that car had a dent. Either someone hates my ass or i'm cursed to not have a teg. :cry:
What kind of car did you have before? I'd say it's because the body of tegs aren't very strong.

OneFastGSR

It was a 98 GSR that looked like a type R. I actually miss the looks everytime you go somewhere there will be a civic that asks if it's a type R and stuff and got lots of compliments. I don't think i'll ever not miss it. Lol

built_ls

my friend and i was changing my tire when my lug nut stripped so it was really hard. we was taking turns. he slipped and hit his head on the fender and made a big dent. since then i managed to pop it out a lil so the dent is smaller

OneFastGSR

my friend and i was changing my tire when my lug nut stripped so it was really hard. we was taking turns. he slipped and hit his head on the fender and made a big dent. since then i managed to pop it out a lil so the dent is smaller
I was lollin reading that. LMAO i can just imagine that...

built_ls

yeah it was funny until i saw the dent.

i had the wrong type of lug nuts to begin with...thats y we stripped two of them. im a pretty strong guy and i couldnt get it moved. we were literally stand on the wrench and jumping on it and it would turn.

had to get something like this from auto zone the next day, it worked really good

Alvi84

Dent's galore here too. Drives me insane. I have a 2 year old boy and he likes to run up and tap on daddies car to let me know he wants to go for a ride and that alone will leave a small dent. The bodies of teggies are pretty easy to dent. Can't even lean on your front fenders or you can expect a dent and I don't weigh but 150lbs.

j13

Keep It Clean
ok guys I might sounds nuts but owell..sorry to thread Jack also..but about 2 weeks ago maybe, i went to junk yard and i seen a 98-01 DB8 with fenders and doors still on, when i leaned on the fender, it was rock solid..i even put my palm and pushed hard not trying to mess it up, just testing for "give"..rock solid..i strip the vehicle of parts i needed and went back to me car..i though "let me try that test on my fenders"..my fenders were WAAYY weaker than the newer teg.. mine will start to buckle after 1lb of weight..i truly think the newer tegs have thicker gauge steel. my 96 rs has about 400 dents and dings.

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
I live in missouri, and during the summer had some insane hail storms. So I've got so many hail dents and dings and chips on the front windshield, it drives me crazy to see my baby in that condition. Luckily one hail storm i was out of town, and they reported softball size hail 0.o

Also I acquired two more dents, one was my fault (I backed up into my car with another car, dented the rear passenger door), and the other must have happened when i got my car towed (scratched the rear bumper and dent on truck, i pulled of the emblem, it wouldnt stay in. not much that I can do there...)

phatintegra

Banned
I have (3) one on my JDM hood from a hit and run the other (2) is on the passenger side on the edge of the roof right above the door that from a salt truck.

One time I had 22 small dings pulled out hail damage and door ding combine back in 2003 cost me about $400